- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
- Use of site and Cookies
Shipping & Delivery
- coming soon.
Privacy & Security
- We may collect the names and user names of our customers and other visitors. Additionally, we may collect your purchase history, billing and shipping addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and other digital contact information. When you place order on our website, all of your order information, including your credit card number and delivery address, is transmitted through the Internet using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)technology.
- SSL technology causes your browser to encrypt your order information before transmitting it to our secure server. SSL technology, an industry standard, is designed to prevent someone other than operators of our websites from capturing and viewing your personal information.We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet. Online access to your personal information is protected with a password you select. We h3ly recommend that you do not share your password.
Returns & Replacements
- A 100% Refund will be issued to the original form of payment (credit card,Pay Pal, etc.). if you are not satisfied with our product shipping charges will be deducted from the refund unless the return is the result of an error on our part.
- Please note bundled items need to be returned with all items for a full refund.
- To add products directly into your shopping cart, click on the add to cart link under each product’s description. If you have multiple items to enter, youwill be prompted to continue shopping. This lets you enter multiple item numbers at a time.
- When you are ready to purchase, click Proceed to Checkout. Enter your preferred shipping address and delivery method, and shipping charges forthis order will appear.
- At checkout you will be given the option of checking out as a guest or to register as a customer. Registration gives you access to your account at all times and automatically enrolls you in our rewards program.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- When you make a purchase we collect your payment information, including information from your credit or debit card, check, PayPal account.For our complete Privacy Statement visit the privacy page.
- We Accept Payment via Major Credit Cards – Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Our checkout process is encrypted with a 128-bit SSL certificate. This ensures all sensitive data, such as credit card information and billing/shipping address be processed securely without any compromising factors.
- Sales tax may be charged to items shipped. Promotions & New Products
- Promotions and NEW products will be available time to time on our website , you will also be notified via Email if you registered to our Newsletter.
- As a registered user It's easy to check the status of your order! Just visit My Account and sign in with your user ID and Password to get a summary of any orders placed online. You'll see your order number, the date the order was placed, the status of the order, order total.
- Shipping methods, and package tracking information are sent separately. If you placed your order over the phone or via mail/fax, you can check your order status by contacting one of our customer services specialists or by emailing Customer Support.
Updating Account Information
- To change your account information, click on “my account” tab at the top of the page. Once you enter your login information you will be brought to your account page, which has a sidebar menu to the left of the screen under the heading “MY ACCOUNT”.
Use of site and Cookies
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 9108 Tyler Boulevard Mentor, Ohio 44060.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.